ASABA Vacation Work
June - July 2019 Applications are open!!
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Kindly use the CV template ASABA_CV_Template_Vacation_Work_2019, no other format will be accepted.
- Send your CV and Academic Record/Transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete your application form on this link - Student Application Form June - July 2019
- Please ensure all your documents are in PDF format and are labelled correctly as Name_Surname_CV/AcademicRecord_University.
- The application must be submitted by no later than the 30th April 2019.
The Vacation Work Programme is aimed at assisting Black Actuarial students (PDIs) to advance as future leaders of a changing world by gaining work experience during university vacation, establishing networking opportunities and preparing for the workplace.
- University of the Free State
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Witwatersrand
- North West University
- University of Cape Town
- Stellenbosch University
- Alexander Forbes Health
- Allan Gray
- First National Bank
- Gen Re South Africa
- Independent Actuaries and Consultants
- Jaltech Financial Consultants
- KGA Life Limited
- KPMG Services (Pty) Ltd
- Matlotlo Group
- Milliman (Pty) Ltd
- Munich Re
- Nedbank Insurance
- NMG Benefits
- Old Mutual
- Rand Merchant Bank
- Regarding Capital Management
- First Semester: June - July (applications open from March to April)
- Second Semester: December - January (applications open from September to October)
Click to apply for ASABA Vacation Work: Apply